Monday, January 3, 2011

For the Listeners to Memory Lane 2010


If I were to make a sweet, nifty MIX TAPE to summarize the past year, I would include the following songs (epitomizing the events listed below...)  For most all of the playlist look here...
http://listen.grooveshark.com/playlist/2010inreview/41814404

1. I Will Wait for You There by Phil Wickham
2. Grace's Amazing Hands by Dave Barnes
3. Your Love is Extravagant by The Almost
4. Desert Song by Hillsong
5. Dance with Me Baby by Ben Rector
6. The Beat by Ben Rector
7.  Go Buck by Flame
8. Heartstrings by Stephen Fryrear
9. Early Morning Riser by Ben Rector
10. Somebody to Love by Biebs
11. California Girls by Katy Perry
12. Forgiven and Loved by Jimmy Needham
13. Only Hope by Mandy Moore
14. Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland
15. Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida
16. Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice
17. Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles
18. King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
19. Blood Bank by Bon Iver
20. Sweeter Than This by Katie Herzig
21. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kawerlknasfdlkj??
22. Meet Me at the Mistletoe by Dave Barnes
23. All I Need by Shawn McDonald
24. Dream by Priscilla Ahn

So obviously this 'mix tape' miiiight actually be more like five mix tapes; however, I feel like these songs are definitely an accurate summation of 2010.  More to come.  All my love!


1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I just came across your blog; it's fantastic! I LOVE your playlist. It's phenomenal and I love the diversity in it. Wonderful :))))

    Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete